mardi 4 mai 2010

My Room Part 3 : Above my TV and my COMP (REQUESTED BY AO)

WOOOT! now with PART 3 : The posters, a nice banner and some other stuff above my TV and my COMP XD enjoy AO and the rest :P


X-JAPAN :D A NICE banner of them :)


Dir En Grey, an OLD pic of them XD Toshiya looked so young on it lol


Luna Sea =) Sugizo is now with X-Japan! (he's not on the pic but he was in Luna Sea back then)


:D those 3 amazing bands!!


Nightmare! MAJESTICAL PARADE photoshoot! :D They are there since May 20th 2009 XD almost a year now :D YOMI, HITSUGI, THE WHOLE BAND and the DVD-CD cover! with some random KID XD


ZACK from ff7!! and DOMO XD also, my pink headphone (got them for like 4$ and they are awesome thanks to FRANKO)


NIGHTMARE photoshoot again :P NI-YA, RUKA AND SAKITO!


SQUALL from FF8 :D


LAST one, GACKT :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire