dimanche 19 septembre 2010

Quote of the day 6.1

Okay here is my Quote of the day :D its about a little rat and backstabber call'd Daavis :3
Well 2 day's ago that little bastard was on this blog and written some stupid crap that i really didn't liked :) anyway's... He came back to max like "hey sorry bout that it was just a joke" well i don't think that was a joke cos it was so retarded that you can't take it as a joke so i found a little text that may tell you more about Daavis :)

I been denied all the best ultra sex
I been denied all the best ultra sex
I - I tried to consume just like a super faggot
I got some dude
How can y'all bring a muthafucka something so good he couldn't say no
You nailed me hard
I love 'em when they don't give a motherfucking shit
I could've been someone instead of falling flat upon my ass
Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it to the tune of faggot, faggot, faggot
Oh - Dig me now and fuck me later
And sing it with the... (Mindless Self Indulgence - Faggot)


Fact : yes it's sad but what can you do ? I mean now we know why he's a retarded small emo asshole... And when i think better... i think this will be Daavis in 5 years :3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire