vendredi 3 septembre 2010

砂月 - Upper Region

Yeah yeah, new satsuki cd. My blog won't get deleted, I saved it anyway.

I feel generous today.


Tracklist:

1.AWAKE (UPPER REGION ver.)
2.Ryuusi ni tokeru nagareru namida to genun no harifu ni ranhanshasuru saisei no koe (NEW SONG!!)
3.MOON SPIRAL (English Ensemble.)
4.Veil of MARIA (UPPER REGION ver.)
5.Horizon (NEW SONG!!)
6.CRYSTAL (UPPER REGION ver.)

Credit me : M@X

thanks.

or go to hell :D
J :P and the rest ~

But in the end, who cares. I knew this would happen
you people are always like that :
begging like dogs for CDS
thanking like fuck after getting what you wanted
and then, you take it and post it on your blogs/sites
assuming it's yours
for w/e reason you may have
you just prove my point, once again :D

(for those who feel concerned, of course)
for the rest :
Have a nice day :)
& Thank You

DOWNLOAD @ MU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire