dimanche 26 mai 2013

-OZ- Sky High

Next song!

It's a soft song by -OZ- and it's called Sky High

Under the video I included the english lyrics of the song!

CHEERS!



Even thought you were flying faraway,
You were snatched away by the winter sky.
You're dyed just like the smoke of this white snow.

I kiss your dreams
because I still can't say [goodbye] to you…

My only wish is to continue to live on this wide world
and it's streaming towards your future (tomorrow).
I was burned while waiting for the spring, and I’ll continue to wait for the flowers.
When I look at the sky, high above, you’re not there…

The day when you did not woke up, I embraced a number of sad flowers.
I lost my life in a long dream and I want to return to where I belong.

I miss your warmth,
Waiting, and hoping that someday I can return to your side…

I'll continue to live on your future (tomorrow), alone
in this wide world until the end.
I’m scared because of the cold sky, and I’m shivered by the powdered snow
but even now, I still face this winter season.

You are flying higher than everyone
but you burned your wings while looking at the blue sky,
So please, always look at me…

My only wish is to continue to live on this wide world
And it's streaming towards your future (tomorrow)
I was burned while waiting for the spring, and I’ll continue to wait for the flowers.
When I look at the sky, high above, you’re not there…

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire